BTEC Performing Arts Diploma
Students will study theoretical aspects in the classroom and take part in practical sessions for 3 days a week.
There are large amounts of this course which are practically based and students will also study BTEC Entrepreneurship and Enterprise which will be related to the performing arts.
he course consists of 8 units and 3 are externally assessed. Some of the units you will study are as follows:
- Group Performance
- Live performance to an Audience
- Performing Arts in the Community
- Developing Skills and Techniques for Live Performance
- Street Dance
- Jazz Dance
Why Choose This Course?
- Taught by qualified teachers and dance tutors at specialised dance academies
- Opportunity to combine Dance with Entrepreneurship to develop your own dance business
- Taught by industry professionals with years of Dance experience and knowledge of a range of genres
- Opportunities to gain teaching qualifications in dance (MDDC)
- Achieve 300 UCAS + points to enable you to go to University
9.00am - 10.00am Theory Dance Session 1
10.00am - 10.15am Break
10.15am - 12.00am Practical Street Dance
12.00am - 12.45am Lunch
12.45am - 15.00am Practical Jazz Dance